gavel with logo overlay

Dogs can turn on the gas stove top burners. I found this out personally. While giving my dog a treat, he got excited and stood up and accidentally (I think!!) pushed on the burner knob, and turned the knob. The gas came on. Obviously, this could lead to disaster. After looking into it a bit, there have been some horrible explosions and fires over a long period of time for this same problem. Be aware!! There are multiple remedies for this situation and my personal opinion is this should have been designed out by the manufacturer. But in the meantime, if you have a gas stove, dogs and or kids, be aware!!